With the inspiration derived from its sister building Jade Beach (Ocean one in Sunny Isle Beach), Jade ocean condos have been designed by the same architect Carlos ott for delivering the premier lifestyle of South Florida. The towers of the Ocean two have the amenities of a three-story lobby to the lifestyle of two stories. It is nestled between the intercostals Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean; it overlooks a vast picturesque beachfront of 500 sq feet.
It is more like journeying a boat trip across the Atlantic than a condo tower. The architect Carlos Ott has designed it to be encompassed completely within the glass. There is a shift between the exposure of the east and west. The cascading fan of sails of the boat and a six-story waterfall rests at the base and points at the arrival of the deck upward. The backside of the tower is among the sky and sea, and the prime facilities and the basic real estate is kept reserved for providing facilities and amenities.
Born in Uruguay in 1946, the architect of Jade Ocean resides in Canada and many countries; He has offices in Dubai, Toronto, Quebec, Shanghai, and Montevideo. He received the first prize among 744 architects worldwide for designing and constructing the Opera Bastille in Paris and was inaugurated on July 14, 1989, which marks the bicentennial of the French Revolution. He graduated with a Masters of Architecture from Washington University, St Lois
From 1972 to 1974, he worked as an architect for Baldwin and Chesire Architects in Georgia, Costa Rica, and San Jose. He moved to Toronto, Canada, in 1975 and worked there till 1979 with Moffat Kinoshita & Associates. He started his consulting firm in 1983 in Toronto. In a consortium with 60 architects, he is in a position to execute reputed international projects. The current project is one of his well-recognized projects.
He believes in sustainable designing, including energy from renewable sources, low energy consumption ventilated facades, condensate recovery, integrated photovoltaic, extensive use of lighting, daylight responsive controls, and the adoption of natural wind for air-conditioning the circulation and lobby area.
The Jade Ocean condominium is located on 170th and Collins Avenue. It is an oceanfront condominium tower with 51 stories. It is an iconic architectural work of the reputed architect Carlos Ott. Glistening with glass, this unique tower showcases the ultimate luxury and comfort. It was completed in the year 2009.
- Structure: 50 story glass tower
- General Contractor: KAST Construction
- Developer: The Fortune International Development
- Units: 70
- Bed Rooms 1 to 3
- Unit Sizes: 750 to 4,000 square feet
- Building Information:
- Address: Collins Avenue; 17121, Sunny Isle Beach, Florida 33160
- Price Range $1,100,000,00 to 9,900,000,00
- Rental Price Range $8,000,00 to 25,000,00
- 256 luxury condominium residences with living communities accommodated in penthouse homes.
- Adoption of all environmentally responsible features
- An integrated and intelligent home environment, facing east, off the Beach
- More than 500 feet of spectacular oceanfront.
- A six stories waterfall cascading into a spectacular waterfront park.
- 2-story lobby entrance
- Heated beachfront swimming pool with the provision of the spa.
- White sand beaches
- Endless ocean views
- Seamless glass tower
- Multi-level covered parking
- Tot Lot for kids
- Pool flowing through the entire building.
- infinity edge sunrise and sunset
- Raised pools and fountains.
- Jade Beach is its sister property; another 51 story condominium residence offers incredible oceanfront luxury and penthouse homes.
- Lobby entrance and valet drop-off. Such condominium building is only of its kinds in the USA
- Private lobbies and foyers.
- The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances made by Subzero and Miele granite countertops. Marble floors and Italian cabinetry.
- Master baths floor and walls finished with marbles and equipped with separate showers and edge water pools.
- Concealed technology ensures ease of living comfortably with the utmost comfort.
- Spacious balconies and terraces.
- Media rooms and multi-purpose accommodation rooms
According to the size of the bedrooms, the average living accommodations of Ocean Condos Sunny Isles range from one to four. The penthouse homes have six bedrooms with 4000 square feet under the air. The ceiling is at a height of 20 feet and there are floor-to-ceiling windows to enable enjoying the panoramic view of the Atlantic Ocean. Many of the penthouses have two-story floor plans.
- Exclusive concierge service
- Easy accessibility to anything that a resident would like to have, such as tickets for private jets, VIP club, theater, lounge entrances, dinner reservation, vacation planning, and more
- Latest technologies and gadgets for each residence
- Beachfront spa and gymnasium services that can be availed through wireless services of the touch screen monitor
- By downloading into your cellular phone, you can control the interior of your condos and many amenities that are provided to you
- Health club with tennis courts, spa, hot tubs, and cabanas
- Oceanfront lifestyle
- Entertainment center
Communication & Shopping
Since it is located between Miami Beach and Fort Lauderdale, you can easily access all of the businesses and amenities of both cities. You can the best shopping facilities at the Aventura Mall or Bal Harbor Shops.
The constructions are sustainable and eco-friendly because of the ideal features adopted while designing and executing the building. It takes the future values, functional quality, and environmental quality into account, the entire life cycle of the building. The following are taken as the objectives of sustainability:
i. Resource efficiency
ii. Prevention of pollution, including noise, indoor air quality
iii. Energy efficiency, including a reduction in emission of greenhouse gases
iv. Systematic and integrated approaches inclusive of environmental management systems
v. Harmonizing with the environment that includes ecological assessment
With the above factors due care of, the Jade Ocean Condos Sunny Isles provides thermal comforts, top lifestyle qualities, and aesthetic value. The condos incorporate green in all possible ways.