Jade Beach is located at 17001 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach, Florida. Of the 50 states of America, Florida is the third-most populous city with 21 million. The Spanish explorer Juan Ponce de Le called the region “La Florida,” meaning the land of flowers. With a population of 6.2 million, Miami metropolitan area is the most populous urban area. Sunny Isle Beach of Florida is an oceanfront city in South Florida.
Florida borders both the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico (West) and spans over 65.758 square miles. It ranks 22nd in the area. Other bordering states are Alabama to the Northwest, Georgia to the North, and the Bahamas to the east. The Straits of Florida and Cuba stand to the south. The state capital is Tallahassee. It was admitted to the USA as 27the State on March 3, 1845.
Jade Ocean & Jade Beach
Jade Beach and Jade Ocean are twin sky-scoring residential condominiums located in Sunny Isle Beach of Florida. They were finished in 2009 and consist of 52 floors. It rises to 574.01 feet or 175 meters. It is the second tallest building in the Sunny Isles. It stood as the 18th tallest building in Florida.
The other building is named Jade Ocean and is darker colored. It has a glass façade and rises to 544.62 feet or 166 meters. The 51-storeyed twin tower was called Jade Ocean. It was completed in 2008. Both the buildings were designed by the famous architect Carlos Ott.
It was developed by Fortune International Development and designed by a team of renowned architects, including Carlos, Kobi Karp, and Luis Revuelta. It has 248 condo residences. They comprise one to four bedrooms floor plans and penthouses with interior square feet of 862 to 8210. The features of the apartments of jade Beach are as below.
The following are the special attractions of the Jade Beach Condos Sunny Isles.
- Lovely beaches
- Turquoise water
- Pleasant tropical climate
- Serene Oceanic ambiance
- The dazzling nightlife of the metropolis
- Individual residences and penthouses
- Beachfront homes
- The aesthetic pleasure of watching the exterior designs of the structures
- Holiday destination
A condo is a large community property in which made up of a board of owners of the individual units. The board oversees the daily operation of the complex, such as the removal of snow and the maintenance of the lawn. Unlike apartments, condos are meant to live in a shared community without maintaining upkeep like property management and lawn work. The following are the distinguishing features between apartments and condos:
- A condo is an individually owned unit in a building of units
- The condo owner owns the airspace inside their condo and, at the same time, shares an ownership interest in the community property like walls, floors, sidewalks, exterior areas, and stairwells.
- A prescribed amount is paid periodically to the condominium association, which is responsible for property upkeep.
- A condo is owned, whereas an apartment is usually rented.
- For major repairs, condo owners may be required to pay a special fee over and above their regular payments.
Jade Beach Condominium
Jade Beach is located at the heart of the Sunny Isle beach takes you to the pinnacle of luxury and comfort. Many celebrities and high-profile sportspersons, actors, actresses, and vacationers live permanently in these combos or visit this place. So it is a perfect place for living or vacationing.
Whether for sale or rental, you should scroll through the websites of reputable real estate companies and make a comparative analysis to arrive at the best deal. If you are visiting the place for professional purposes and like to stay for a short period, you may avail of a condo on rental. But it is always advisable to contact reputable real estate companies for a better deal.
You can make a review of the following facilities and features while buying or renting a condo at Jade beach:
- Inbuilt smart home-building technology with a multimedia computer and wireless touch screen monitor for interactive communication.
- Window covering from floor to ceiling to have a panoramic view of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Spacious balconies for sitting, relaxing, and enjoying the cool and calm breeze of the Atlantic.
- Master bathrooms with the top-of-line fixture and faucets designed by Italian designers.
- Washer and dryer
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Kitchen furnished with Snaidero wood and granite counterparts
- Stainless steel appliances
- Spacious terraces
- Covered Parking facilities
- Round-the-clock front desk services, including security and mailbox
- Swimming pool overlooking the ocean Sunset Pool with a panoramic view of the intercostals
- Kid’s splash deck with water features
- Pool deck with spacious hot tub, pool bar, pool services, and children’s playroom
- Well-equipped health club with aerobics, weights, and cardio
- Gym equipped with digital technology, private access to TV, and personal physical training
- Lounge area for spa, treatment rooms, massage, steam rooms, and sauna
- Community and media rooms with views of the pool deck
- Air conditioning
- 24×7 business centers, facilities for conference and private offices
- Internet service in all the units
Relevant Facts to Know about Jade Beach
- The average Price in Sunny Isles Beach is $ 2,710,000 against the country average of $1,810,000.
- Average Taxes in Sunny Isles Beach $21,958 against country average of $46,075
- The average Walk score in Sunny Isles Beach is $61 against the country average of 62
- Average Days on Website in Sunny Isles Beach 165 against country average of 124
- A 3-bed room condo measures an average of 1705+1860+2020 sq. ft., works out to 1,521 square feet. The four-bedroom has an average of 3,795 square feet and the one-bedroom condo measures 1715 + 1275 / 2 = 1495 square feet.
If you are concerned about the utmost comfort and luxuries, you can buy your Jade Beach condos Sunny Isles through a reputed real estate company and get your dream house.